I haven’t done one of these posts in a while.
Dermlogica Special Cleansing Gel ~ This cleanser has a gentle yet effective foam. It removes any excess oil from my face without stripping it.
Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 moisturizer (Combination-oily skin) ~ This moisturizer feels light yet rich at the same time. I like that it has a higher spf but doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy like other one I’ve tried.
Lipsticks ~ I’m really getting into lipsticks these days. I’ve found some really great colours that I’ve been enjoying lately. I think that I’ll have to do a post on my collection.
Marcelle Clay Mask ~ Thanks Farah for recommending this mask. I fell in love with it the first time that I used it. The best part is that it’s inexpensive.
MUFE HD Setting Powder ~ This is the BEST powder I have ever used. It set concealer/foundation like no other. A little of this goes a long way; I’ve had the sample size for almost two months and there’s still tones left.
Bubble Bars and Bath Bombs from Lush ~ I’ve been on a Lush kick for the last little bit. My new favourite bubble bar is The Comforter. I like mixing it with a bit of Butterball for a more moisturizing bath.
Chapped lips ~ I can’t seem to get rid of it. Does anyone have any recommendations for some good hydrating balms?
Liquid Liners ~ I’ve never really been a fan…I detest the wet feeling that it leaves.
Pink Blushes ~ I haven’t been reaching for my pink-toned blushes lately. I much prefer the warmth that I get from peach/apricot/orange blushes.
What’s on your in & out list?
1. MAC Dollymix blush: It’s very bright but I love the natural glow that this blush gives to my cheeks.
2. DDF Daily Cleansing Pads 5% Glycolic Acid: Since I started using these last month, my skin looks and feels so much better. It’s helping to fade my acne scarring while providing some gentle exfoliation. I love products that can multi-task.
3. Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer for Combination/Oily skin: I’m really surprised at how much I like this moisturizer. It’s really light and absorbs into my skin really quickly.
4. Orange Corrector: I’ve noticed recently that the circles under my eyes have gotten a lot darker. This corrector helps to neutralize that darkness so that I can look fresh and radiant.
5. The Body Shop ~ Love Etc. Perfume: I’m really loving this fragrance. I picked it up as soon as it hit the stores in Canada.
6. MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation: I get the coverage I want along with ease of application.
1. Cold weather.
2. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel: This just isn’t cutting it right now. I think that it may be more of a spring/summer cleanser rather then one for the fall/winter.